Hero Home Care is seeking an experienced nurse (LPN or RN) to join our Greater Vancouver care team in the role of Care Manager. As a Care Manager your primary goal is to develop personalized care solutions and deliver happiness and high quality care through your team of caregivers (aka our heroes). You will report directly to our Regional Director and will play an integral part in making Hero Home Care the most trusted home care brand in Canada.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing the health and happiness of your customers by ensuring they have an accurate and up-to-date care plan that is being delivered by your team of heroes.
- Completing Care Consults / nursing assessments to prospective customers and following up as necessary to promote our services and convert to new customers.
- Leading your team of heroes to perform to the best of their abilities, feel fulfilled in their work and deliver premium care to your customers.
- Liaising with your Care Support team to communicate any changes to care and ensuring that customer coverage is secured and assisting with scheduling as needed.
- Communication: Listens to others and communicates in an effective manner (both written and verbal).
- Accountability & Dependability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work, and achieves results with little oversight.
- Attention to Detail: Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks.
- Teamwork: Promotes cooperation and commitment with a team to achieve goals and deliverables.
- Decision Making & Problem Solving: Makes timely, informed decisions and resolves difficult or complicated challenges when they arise.
- Technical & Professional Skills: Demonstrates a clear understanding and capabilities of the skills required to be successful in the role.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN)
- 5+ years experience in a management role
- 5+ years’ experience in the healthcare field
- Valid driver’s license, access to a vehicle and comfortable driving throughout Greater Vancouver and the Fraser Valley
- Are comfortable using various CRM programs and smart devices
- Available to work the odd evening, early mornings and weekends
Monday to Friday
Weekend and Evening on call (on rotation)
Extended health benefits
Lifestyle spending account
Team performance bonuses
Access to a company vehicle