JOB OPENINGS AT HERO HOME CARE
Hero Home Care is seeking an experienced leader and Nurse (LPN or RN) Manager to join our team to help us fulfill our purpose of Happy Humans & Healthy Communities. As a Care Manager with Hero Home Care you will oversee all care operations in your community with the primary goals of ensuring client and caregiver happiness, driving business growth, and developing raving fans of Hero Home Care. You will work alongside our Care Support, Talent, Operations, and Business Development teams to deliver on these goals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conducts in-home Care Consults with clients and family members to assesses clients physical, emotional and environmental needs
- Designs Care Plans to best communicate and fulfill client’s care and personal needs
- Attends all first visits and introductory visits to deliver a great first impression and to ensure our Caregivers are able to fulfill all care requirements
- Performs quarterly in-home supervisory visits, at a minimum, to ensure we are delivering a premium care experience and Care Plans are up-to-date
- Educates clients on self-care and evaluates client response to care provided
- Coordinates care, implementing clinical solutions, and evaluates client outcomes based on client’s personal and health goals
- Maintains excellent documentation practices
- Drives results through leading your caregiving team by setting clear expectations, delivering on-the-job coaching, and providing continuing education
- Supports our Talent team through caregiver training & onboarding, and monthly in-service programs
- Responsible for ensuring client coverage is secured, particularly due to urgent care, caregiver cancellations and limited availability; assists with scheduling as needed
In addition to the above required skills, you can see yourself living and breathing our core values:
People First – We are passionate about creating and cultivating relationships and always putting people’s needs and happiness above all else. We believe in open and honest communication and will take people over profit any day of the week.
Do Right – We treat others as we would like to be treated. This means doing what is right, not what is easy. We treat all people equally and celebrate diversity. We own up to our mistakes and are always willing to lend a hand to a person in need.
Commit – We are only as good as our word. Once we commit we will do whatever it takes to complete what we set out to do. We live life with no regrets and don’t make excuses. And nothing will ever get between our commitment to our team, our purpose and our core values.
1% Better – We create impactful and lasting change by focusing on making small improvements one day at time. We love to learn and share our wisdom with others. We believe in continuous growth and improvement and the pursuit and excellence.
About Hero Home Care:
Hero Home Care is a privately owned and operated home care provider who over the past decade has cared for over 3000 families in need and delivered over 1,000,000 hours of care. Hero Home Care was founded by two people after experiencing first-hand the gaps in our healthcare system, both from their experiences of being family caregivers as well as running one of the largest Nurse Next Door franchises in North America. Our founders are taking their 25+ years of home care experience and disrupting the home care market by challenging a franchise dominated industry with a unique business model that will allow Hero Home Care to deliver premium care to communities across the country!
Vancouver / Burnaby / Surrey
5+ years’ experience in the healthcare field – home care experience a benefit but not required
LPN or RN license
Valid drivers license, access to a vehicle, and comfortable driving throughout Greater Vancouver
Strong communication skills – oral and written
Comfortable learning and using various CRMs, online platforms, and smart devices
Flexible – available to work on the odd evenings, early mornings and weekends
Self-managed – you set your own goals and hold yourself accountable
Multitasker – you can wear many hats and manage time efficiently
Ability to work in a team as well as individually
Customer service fanatic – you will do whatever it takes to bring a smile to a face
Extended health benefits
Lifestyle spending account
Team performance bonuses